Father’s Day seems to be one of the most difficult gift giving celebrations for me. Luckily, I have found some inexpensive ways to give that perfect gift to your dad or husband.
Here’s what you need-
- construction paper
- Mountain Dew
- Jelly Beans
- Rubber Cement
- Father’s Day card (or to save money you can make your own!)
- mini clothespins
- alphabet stamps
- stamp pad
If you’re a regular crafter, I’d be willing to bet that you can find most of these in your house.
It will also help if you have access to a printer.
1. I bought some of my dads favorite treats: Mountain Dew, Jelly Beans, and gum. Pick some of your mans favorites, get a little creative!
2. I found some great sayings for candies, drinks and treats online at Crafts by Friends. You can almost find any saying for any occasion for any candy! Once I found my sayings I spruced them up on the computer and then printed it out.
3. I then used rubber cement to glue the sayings to construction paper just to make it look a little better.
4. Finally, you end up with this.
If you need help coming up with sayings for your next gift of treats let me know!
Happy Father’s Day